- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
In the spirit of ongoing system co-design, your response to this paper and the key questions are invited and encouraged. Please review this proposal and consider the model presented and feel free to make thoughts and any suggestions its implementation.
Please email feedback to email@example.com by 18 June 2021 to allow for responses to be consolidated and presented in a summary report which will be made available on the DHS EIRD web page.
Feedback will be used to inform planning for the CFSS Communities of Practice at the inaugural State-wide Regional Managers and Practitioners Forum to be held in July 2021.Page last updated : 12 Aug 2021