Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
Child and Family Support System
- Roadmap for reform
- Universal Health and Education
- Targeted Health and Human Services
- Child Safe Environments
- Adults Supporting Kids (ASK)
- CFSS Family Support Services
- CFSS Intensive Family Services
- Out-of-home care prevention programs
- Programs to prevent intergenerational trauma
- Community Services Support Program - Family Support and Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
Start of main content.
An epidemiological approach
We develop an understanding of what children and families need through studying causes and trends. We will be:
- monitoring patterns in the population to understand the size and type of service demand, and emerging trends for child abuse and neglect.
- capturing a broad range of social ecological risk and protective factors for high-risk populations.
- continually evaluating the effectiveness of prevention and intervention strategies.