Department of Human Services

Energy retailers

Information for energy retailers who hold an energy retail licence pursuant to the Electricity Act 1996 (SA).

The Minister for Human Services, funds, operates and administers the energy concessions on behalf of the Minister for Energy and Mining.

To provide concessions an energy retailer must enter into a Concessions Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed with the Minister for Human Services.

Contact Details

Manager, Concessions Programs
Phone 1800 307 758

Related information


South Australian Government Customer Concession Scheme for Energy (PDF 1.1 MB)

Template - Concession Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed May 2018 (PDF 552.8 KB)

Other websites

Essential Services Commission of South Australia

Australian Energy Regulator

Page last updated : 17 Jun 2020

This site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2021 DHS .[sm v5.5.6.6]