- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
This information is for energy retailers who hold an energy retail licence pursuant to the Electricity Act 1996 (SA).
The Minister for Human Services, funds, operates and administers the energy concession on behalf of the Minister for Energy and Mining.
To provide concessions an energy retailer must enter into a Concession Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed with the Minister for Human Services.