- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections Program
Information for energy retailers who hold an energy retail licence pursuant to the Electricity Act 1996 (SA).
The Minister for Human Services, funds, operates and administers the energy concessions on behalf of the Minister for Energy and Mining.
To provide concessions an energy retailer must enter into a Concessions Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed with the Minister for Human Services.