- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DHS
- Grants for organisations
Information for Water Retailers who hold a water retail licence pursuant to the Water Industry Act 2012 Section 37.
The Minister for Human Services, on behalf of the Minister for Environment and Water, has developed a South Australian Government Water and Sewerage Concession Scheme (the 'Scheme').
The Minister for Human Services, funds, operates and administers the Scheme on behalf of the Minister for Environment and Water.
A 'Hardship Policy' for Residential Customers of major Water Industry Retailers was developed in February 2013.
- Hardship Policy for Residential Customers of Major Water Industry Retailers - February 2013 (PDF 215.8 KB)
A 'Hardship Policy' for Residential Customers of minor and intermediate Water Industry Retailers was developed in September 2013.
- Hardship policy for residential customers of minor and intermediate water industry retailers – September 2013 (PDF 222.0 KB)
Concessions and Support Services
Department of Human Services
Telephone: 8226 7916