The ASES Certificate level covers all corporate functions and services.
At this level, organisations are:
- operating confidently and efficiently
- actively applying sound management principles
- managing their risks, and
- meeting legislative, industry and government guidelines.
Organisations are confident that:
- they have effective communication
- their people are working in a safe and healthy environment where diversity and inclusion are celebrated
- strong partnerships are fostered, and
- consumer confidence exhibited in service provision.
With effective implementation of the standards, consumers outcomes are clearly improved. Consumers play an integral role in the development and in the planning of services. Independence is fostered by providing opportunities for feedback, linked to continual improvement of services and operating systems.
Organisations must meet the Certificate level before beginning the Award level.
A description of The Burdekin Association's journey through the ASES auditing process (March 2020)