- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
Cost of external assessment
The costs provided here include:
- One information session
- On-site visit
- A report, and
- Follow up with the quality action plan.
Prices are a guide only.
Costs of the external assessment is based on:
- The size of the organisation
- The number of sites, and
- Whether one or both Certificate and Award standard levels are being assessed.
All costs are inclusive of GST.
Use the table below as a guide for the size of your organisation and then use the “Cost Calculator” for assessment costs by each assessor.
Additional travel and accommodation costs must be negotiated with the external assessor.
Contact your preferred external assessor if you have any questions or email us.
Size of the organisation
Less than 10 Staff and Volunteers (Full Time Equivalent (FTE)) and one site.
Less than 10 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and two or more sites.
Greater than 10 and less than 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and up to two sites.
Greater than 10 and less than 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and three or more sites.
Over 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and two sites.
Over 100 Staff and Volunteers (FTE) and more than three sites.