- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Office for Carers
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Grants for organisations
Information Sessions and Workshops
The ASES team provides information sessions for South Australian organisations.
ASES Information Sessions are open to all organisations and are free to Department of Human Services funded agencies. Sessions present an overview of the program including a summary of quality and continuous improvement, practical exercises and the opportunity to meet an external assessor. All participants receive a certificate of attendance.
Community Services offers Information sessions on the following dates:
- Thursday, 8 November 2018
All sessions are held in the Riverside Building, North Terrace, Adelaide from 10am-1pm.
Continuous Improvement Network Workshops
Community Services runs Continuous Improvement Network workshops to discuss issues related to maintaining quality community services. These workshops provide advice and networking opportunities for agencies. Workshops have covered topics such as strategic planning and risk management.
For details on the next workshop, contact the ASES team.