- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
The findings of the review have informed the development of the new program – Community Connections – which seeks to remove duplications with federal systems and better match services with greatest need by connecting people with communities, social networks and services.
The program and its draft guidelines will be further reviewed by program partners ahead of its commencement on 1 April 2021.
DHS has also engaged an external consultant to undertake an independent consultation with existing HACC clients to gather feedback and ideas on how to improve service approaches in the new program and help guide the practical implementation of Community Connections.
A separate targeted engagement process with Aboriginal community controlled organisations and Aboriginal community controlled health organisations will also be carried out in November 2020.Page last updated : 09 Nov 2020