- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Community Connections
- Cost of Living and Concessions
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Local Partnerships
- Quality Improvement Program
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
Personal Alert Systems
Personal AlertSA provides eligible people with subsidised approved personal alert systems and monitoring.
Personal alert systems are devices that enable people to call for help in an emergency if they are unable to access or use a telephone. These systems can help people to live independently for longer.