Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Community Connections
- Cost of Living and Concessions
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Local Partnerships
- Quality Improvement Program
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
Start of main content.
Food help, emergency housing and other supports
Adults Supporting Kids (ASK) is a DHS website.
ASK can help if you’re struggling with:
- finding a safe place to live for your children, family and pets
- putting food on the table
- your family’s mental health and wellbeing
- having enough money to pay the bills
- finding someone to talk to.