- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Grants for organisations
Homelessness Support Program
As part of the Exceptional Needs Unit, we fund non-government organisations to provide assertive outreach, case management and other supports.
We work with eligible adults with exceptional needs who are homeless, including those who are sleeping rough.
The Homelessness Support Program also responds to premature ageing through two services.
The Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged (ACHA)
This service provides short-term responses to link eligible individuals to community-based supports so that people can remain in and stay connected to their communities.
Ian George Court
This facility is an aged care accommodation service for people with a history of homelessness and exceptional needs.
Eligibility for this service includes the requirement for an Aged Care Assessment by the Aged Care Assessment Team.
Referrals to all homelessness support programs are accepted from organisations, not from individuals.
Phone: +61 8 8448 4610
Fax: +61 8 8448 4601