- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
Management assessment services
The Management Assessment Service (MAS) of the Exceptional Needs Unit works with existing service providers and clients to find solutions to complex problems.
Some of the complexity arises from systems. We identify systemic barriers and propose solutions to service issues.
There is a range of ways MAS can help, including through our management assessment panels (MAP).
MAPs provide independent and expert advice and guidance to resolve a person's particular problems.
We have a dedicated MAP for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
This program is available by referral to people of all ages. Referrals are accepted from organisations only, not from individuals.
Phone: +61 8 8448 4610
Fax: +61 8 8448 4601