- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections Program
Community Services is involved in a number of partnerships to address social and economic issues at a local level. We are leaders in the following projects:
Ceduna Services Collaboration
- A multi-sector collaboration (government, non-government and community) that aims to improve safety and wellbeing outcomes for vulnerable Aboriginal people in and around Ceduna through the delivery of effective and integrated services and a human services system that is community-centred, locally driven, coordinated, responsive, proactive and culturally safe.
Making an Impact
- A multi-sector collaboration (government, community services and local Aboriginal leadership) that aims to reduce Aboriginal over-representation in the youth justice system in Adelaide's northern suburbs, through the delivery of effective and integrates services and programs, and a human services system that is family-centred, locally driven, coordinated, responsive, proactive and culturally safe.
Community Services is also in partnership to support the following projects:
Peterborough - Our Thriving Community:
- A multi-sector (government, NGOs, local businesses, community groups) collaboration, aiming to address entrenched social and economic problems in Peterborough. The initiative focuses on four areas: jobs and economic prosperity, opportunities for young people, drugs and alcohol/mental health, ability of the town to work together and achieve.
Impact Inner North:
- A collaboration of government, NGOs and community members, aiming to improve school readiness of young children (0-4 years old) in Adelaide's inner northern suburbs. A particular focus is on CALD populations/new arrivals in the area.