- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Community and Family Services
- Community Visitors Scheme
- Concession Finder
- DHS coronavirus Response
Fire and disaster recovery
- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Early Intervention Research Directorate
- Grants for community organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Office for Problem Gambling
- Screening and Background checks
- Office for Women
- Youth Justice
Interpreting and Translating Centre
The Interpreting and Translating Centre provides linguistic and technical expertise in over 100 languages. We often interact with patients in hospital.
We are limiting contact with customers in person and moving to phone and online interpreting services.
For translations, please email us a high-quality photo of your text.
The in-person counter at the Riverside Centre, is closed until further notice.
The phone line is operating as usual, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone 1800 280 203
SA Health has COVID-19 information posters (6 simple steps to protect yourself and the ones you love) in more than 30 languages.
For more information, contact the Interpreting and Translating Centre.Page last updated : 23 Apr 2020