- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
Dignity in Care Principles
- Zero tolerance of all forms of abuse - principle 1
- Support with respect - principle 2
- Personalised care - principle 3
- Enable people to maintain independence - principle 4
- Listen to and support people to express their needs and wants - principle 5
- Respect people's privacy - principle 6
- Receive complaints without retribution - principle 7
- Engage with family members and carers - principle 8
- Confidence and positive self-esteem - principle 9
- Alleviate people’s loneliness and isolation - principle 10
- Access and inclusion
- Engagement and consultation
- Disability Information Service
- Disability SA
- Disability Support Services
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Future Changes
- Independent Living Centre
- NDIS Reform and Services
Supported Community Accommodation provides accommodation and support to adult South Australians with disability in group homes and cluster sites across 200 locations in the Adelaide metropolitan area, as well as Kadina, Moonta and Mount Gambier.
Metropolitan area sites
Northern Community Accommodation Support Service
24-hour services are provided for 108 people living in a range of individual or shared units, group homes and purpose-built homes. Fourteen of these homes were designed with ‘smart’ support capacity to allow for increased independence and decreased reliance on traditional supports.
Central Suburbs Accommodation, north-eastern and north-western suburbs
Central Suburbs Accommodation offers 24-hour support in purpose-built homes for people with significant disability. Group homes or individual units are located in Adelaide north-eastern and north-western suburbs (from Findon to Gilles Plains) and have the capacity to provide support for 125 people.
Northern Accommodation Support Services (NASS), north-eastern and north
NASS currently provides support for more than 80 people who live in Adelaide’s north and north-eastern area. The support services range from houses that are staffed 24 hours a day to houses where support is required only at night and weekends. The range of support is based on the needs of the people living there.
Southern Accommodation Services
Adelaide’s south has a range of accommodation services provided at 19 sites, some of which are individual homes catering for up to five people, while others are a cluster of units supporting people in individual or shared units. The support provided ranges from 24/7 active support to passive support during the evenings.
Cheltenham Accommodation Services
Cheltenham Accommodation Services can support up to 73 people with a brain injury or intellectual disability, offering up to 24-hour support in group or single homes.
South East Accommodation Services (SEAS), Mount Gambier
SEAS provides 24-hour a day supported accommodation for 22 people with disability. The level of support is different for each individual and is tailored to suit their needs and goals.
Copper Triangle Accommodation Services (CTAS), Kadina and Moonta
CTAS supports up to 14 people living in the Kadina and Moonta region, providing a range of support services ranging from tenancy support to 24-hour group home accommodation.