- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Equipment Program
- Engagement and consultation
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Restrictive practices legislation
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
Apply for accommodation
Disability Accommodation Services are available for NDIS-eligible South Australian adults with disability.
To be eligible for the NDIS you must be:
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident under the age of 65
- with a permanent and significant disability
- that affects how you manage everyday activities (that is, you need help from other people or specialised equipment to do certain things).
How to apply
Contact Accommodation Services directly with your NDIS Plan.
Phone our Customer Liaison Officer on 8162 4048 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm weekdays)Page last updated : 21 Apr 2021