- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Equipment Program
- Engagement and consultation
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Restrictive practices legislation
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
Inclusive Play Survey
Take our inclusive play survey to help us make play spaces more accessible and welcoming for everyone.
Easy Read survey
Send us your survey
You can send us your finished Easy Read survey by emailing it to:
Or posting it to:
GPO Box 292
About the survey
Your responses will help us develop guidelines for local councils and other agencies when creating playgrounds and play spaces, to ensure children or parents and carers with disability are included and their needs considered.
The online survey has questions about:
- planning, so everyone can easily find their way around play spaces
- design features and equipment that encourage children to play together
- facilities that allow everyone to stay and use play spaces for as long as they like.
Inclusive playgrounds are specifically designed for people of all abilities and take into consideration limited mobility, vision and hearing impairment and autism.
The survey will be open until Friday 27 September 2019.
The new guidelines will be finalised by the end of 2019.