- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
Disability Access and Inclusion Reporting
The Disability Inclusion Act 2018 (SA) requires State authorities to report to the Chief Executive of the Department of Human Services on or before 31 October each year on the operation of its disability access and inclusion plan for the previous financial year.
The Act also requires the Chief Executive of the Department of Human Services to prepare a report for the Minister for Human Services on or before 31 December each year summarising the reports received from State authorities. This report will be combined with the annual report on the State Disability Inclusion Plan.
The Minister for Human Services will table the combined annual report in both Houses of Parliament.
The Department of Human Services, on behalf of the South Australian Government, will use the information in the reports against disability access and inclusion plans and the State Disability Inclusion Plan to report against the National Disability Strategy.
- Reporting template (DOCX 239.1 KB)
- Reporting time frames (PDF 201.6 KB)
- Reporting logic (PDF 192.0 KB)