- Accommodation services
- Disability access and inclusion plans
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
Dignity in Care Principles
- Zero tolerance of abuse - principle 1
- Support with respect - principle 2
- Personalised care - principle 3
- Maintaining independence - principle 4
- Listen - principle 5
- Respect privacy - principle 6
- Receive complaints - principle 7
- Engage with family - principle 8
- Support good self-esteem - principle 9
- Alleviate loneliness - principle 10
- Disability Information Service
- Disability SA
- Disability Support Services
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- NDIS Reform and Services
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
NDIS Reform and Services
NDIS Reform and Services is a division of the Department of Human Services, supporting the implementation of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in South Australia.
The division is also leading the reform of several departmental functions:
Delivering NDIS-funded interim services as NDIS participants choose new providers using the funding available in their plans.
Providing equipment services and home modifications that support the needs of about 13,700 South Australians.
Providing professional advice on equipment, technology and techniques to help people improve their quality of life and independence.
Information and advisory service to help improve or cure continence problems.
Keep up to date with changes to disability and aged care services
There are regular updates on changes to State Government disability and aged care services.
If you are a participant in the NDIS, or looking for information about disability services, please visit NDIS in South Australia.Page last updated : 04 Dec 2019