- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Recovery grants for small business
A grant of up to $50,000 is available for eligible small businesses affected by the bushfires for costs associated with clean-up, restoration and rebuilding.
The grant is designed to assist with the immediate costs of beginning to rebuild and recover and is provided under the jointly funded Commonwealth–State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA).
Visit the Supporting Business in South Australia website to learn more about eligibility criteria and to apply.
Rural business financial counselling
Bushfire response survey for tourism businesses
The South Australian Tourism Commission (SATC) wants to hear from South Australian tourism operators.
If you have been directly or indirectly affected by the recent fires, you can give feedback through the Tourism Business Bushfire Response Survey.
The survey will help identify key priorities for recovery of the tourism industry.
The South Australian Tourism Commission also has:
- links to key resources for tourism businesses
- summaries of key outcomes from recent in-region response meetings