- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Grants and financial assistance
To learn more about what financial assistance may be available to you and your business, visit the Grants and financial assistance page.
Rural business financial counselling
Bushfire response survey for tourism businesses
The South Australian Tourism Commission (SATC) wants to hear from South Australian tourism operators.
If you have been directly or indirectly affected by the recent fires, you can give feedback through the Tourism Business Bushfire Response Survey.
The survey will help identify key priorities for recovery of the tourism industry.
The South Australian Tourism Commission also has:
- links to key resources for tourism businesses
- summaries of key outcomes from recent in-region response meetings