- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
SA Bushfire Appeal
The South Australian government has launched the SA Bushfire Appeal to raise funds for people directly affected by bushfires in Cudlee Creek and on Kangaroo Island.
Every contribution, no matter how big or small, can make a difference to those most affected by this tragedy.
Applying for financial assistance
If you have been directly affected by the fires in Cudlee Creek or on Kangaroo Island, you may be able to receive financial assistance from the SA Bushfire Appeal. You do this by making an application to the State Emergency Relief Fund (SERF).
Questions about applications
Contact the Executive Officer, State Emergency Relief Fund CommitteePage last updated : 27 Mar 2020