- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Poly-pipe and plastic drip line
The South Australian Government will organise for drop off locations and collections of poly-pipe and plastic irrigation hose and drip lines.
For now, separate out your poly pipe and drip line from your other waste and store it on-site.
Options for drop off and collections will be announced through the State Recovery Office and on the Green Industries SA website.