Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800

Department of Human Services

Water supply

People who are SA Water customers

If you are experiencing mains water outages, phone the SA Water Customer Care Centre on 1300 729 283.

Water Replenishment (as a result of preparing for, or fighting, fires)

If the CFS has used your water to fight fires, please:

  1. complete the KI Essential Water Replenishment Form (PDF 70.1 KB)
  2. email the form to Jen Trethewey, Kangaroo Island Council at

If you have questions, or need support with water supply, Mount Barker CFS Headquarters (region 1) on 8391 1866 during office hours.


Information on bushfires and rainwater quality

State Government of South Australia © Copyright DHS[sm v5.4.7.1] .

Provided by:
SA Department for Human Services
Last Updated:
05 Jul 2018
Printed on:
18 Jan 2020
The DHS website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. © Copyright 2016