- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
PIRSA is assessing agricultural losses at Cudlee Creek and Kangaroo Island.
A 24-hour hotline number is available for animal owners seeking urgent assistance and information.
Bushfire-affected animal carcasses
The Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) and PIRSA provide advice on waste management, including the disposal of animal carcasses.
EPA advice on livestock disposal. Phone 8204 2004
PIRSA Hotline - Assessment Request. Phone 1800 255 556 (24 hours)