- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Recovery Centre pop-ups
In addition to the existing Parndana Recovery Centre, pop-up Recovery Centres will be open each week at various locations:
- Western District Football Club: Mondays and Wednesdays 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- Vivonne Bay Café: Tuesdays 11.00 am - 2.00 pm
If you are unable to visit in person, you can contact the Parndana Recovery Centre directly on 0438 861 215.
Local Recovery Coordinator Mike Williams, and Community Recovery Officer Jennifer Trethewey, will be at the various Recovery Centres each week to meet with you, listen, and share what they know.
- Parndana Recovery Centre: Wednesdays 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Western Districts Football Club: Mondays 4.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- Vivonne Bay Café: Tuesdays 12.00 pm - 2.00 pm
Weekly Community Information Sessions
The weekly community information sessions are currently on hold. This information will be updated when they resume.