- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) being declared a pandemic we are altering our approach around future public gatherings until otherwise advised.
We want to hear from you about any needs or ideas you may have, to ensure the community recovery process is effective and can achieve the best outcomes for you.
To share your local ideas and suggestions:
Recovery Centre pop-ups and listening posts
Due to decreased visits, the pop-up Recovery Centres and listening posts have closed.
The Parnada Recovery Centre remains open. If you are unable to visit in person, you can contact them directly on 0438 861 215.
Weekly Community Information Sessions
The weekly community information sessions are currently on hold. This information will be updated when they resume.Page last updated : 01 Apr 2020