- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
People who are SA Water customers
If you are experiencing mains water outages, phone the SA Water Customer Care Centre on 1300 729 283.
Water Replenishment (as a result of preparing for, or fighting, fires)
If the CFS has used your water to fight fires, please:
- complete the KI Essential Water Replenishment Form (PDF 132.3 KB)
- email the form to CFS Essential Water Replenishment at KIRavineIMT@eso.sa.gov.au.
If you have questions, or need support with water supply, call CFS Essential Water Replenishment on 8553 4446.