- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Community Care for Babies, Children and Young People
This service is available for families who are:
- seeking support at the bushfire recovery centre
- seeking support from other services
- needing respite.
This is a safe and free service, run by qualified staff. Bookings are required.
The service will no operate on catastrophic fire days.
Location and bookings
KICE Parndana Campus Preschool
Opening hours are 9.30 am to 3.30 pm, Thursday and Friday.
For bookings, phone 0417 293 807
What to bring
- A bottle with milk or formula (if needed)
- Other items (if available)
- A comforter, special toy or game
- Change of clothes
- Drink bottle
- A healthy snack and/or lunch
- A sun hat
- Nappies and wipes (if needed).