- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Local Recovery Coordinator and Committee
Local Recovery Coordinator
Ms Deb Richardson was appointed to the role of Local Recovery Coordinator for the Yorketown fires on 25 November 2019.
The coordinator works with the community and the Local Recovery Committee to provide support, offer advice and link people to the information and services they require.
Deb is based in the local community working from the Recovery Centre:
33 Stansbury Rd
Phone Deb Richardson on 0402 207 945.
Local Recovery Committee
A Local Recovery Committee has been formed to raise issues, provide feedback and share advice from the local community to guide the recovery efforts.
The committee is made up of community members and staff from agencies including:
- Department of Human Services
- Yorke Peninsula Council
- Primary Industries and Regions SA
- Natural Resources SA
- SA Police
- Department for Health and Wellbeing
- Salvation Army
The community members are:
- Kay Barlow
- Marty Collins
- Peter “Soxy” Stockings
- Karen Warren
- Ben “Wundy” Wundersitz.