Contact us: +61 8 8226 8800
- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
Office for Carers
Postal address: GPO Box 292, Adelaide, SA 5001
Phone 8413 8139
The Office for Carers does not process DHS screening applications.
Phone the DHS Screening Unit on 1300 321 592.
More contact points
- Carer support services - phone Carer Advisory and Counselling Service on 1800 242 636
- Foster care - phone Foster Care Services on 1300 236 783.
- DHS main contacts
- Carers SA - lead provider in SA for carer services under the national Integrated Support Scheme and Carer Gateway.