- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- DHS DAIP
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Equipment Program
- Engagement and consultation
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Restrictive practices legislation
- Safe Work Instructions
Consult the group
Organisations such as:
- state and local government departments
- non-government organisations
- statutory authorities
- private businesses (in some cases)
can ask to consult the group.
Before contacting us about a consultation, make sure you have identified:
- a clear purpose for the consultation/engagement
- timelines (start, duration, completion, and travel time that may be needed)
- the type of engagement activity
- member group(s) to be targeted.
We do not evaluate the level or type of expertise offered by the members, but can identify members by:
- geographical region
- area of declared interest.
This identification will help identify appropriate participants for each consultation.
We keep personal information strictly confidential, and operate as an intermediary between the requesting organisation seeking to consult and group members.
Cost of consulting the group
Consulting the Disability Engagement Group is free. However, all and any costs incurred as part of the consultations or engagements are the responsibility of the requesting organisation. These costs may include:
- administration costs
- venue hire, sound and video equipment hire, and catering
- use of interpreters
- transport assistance
- insurance cover.
Mail: PO Box 70, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000