- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- Continence Resource Centre
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Domiciliary Equipment Service
- Engagement and consultation
- Future Changes
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
6. The DAIP template
The DAIP template can be accessed via the Inclusive SA website.
State authorities are encouraged to use the template to ensure consistency in presentation and reporting.
The template is available as a Word document to allow State authorities to brand the DAIP with each authority’s style and layout.Page last updated : 10 Feb 2020