- Accommodation services
- Contacts and locations
- DHS DAIP
- Disability and Reform Division
- Disability at sa.gov.au
- Equipment Program
- Engagement and consultation
- Highgate Park
- Independent Living Centre
- Restrictive practices legislation
- Safe Work Instructions
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
6. The DAIP template
The DAIP template can be accessed via the Inclusive SA website.
State authorities are encouraged to use the template to ensure consistency in presentation and reporting.
The template is available as a Word document to allow State authorities to brand the DAIP with each authority’s style and layout.Page last updated : 10 Feb 2020