- SA Bushfire Appeal
- Carcuma fire recovery
- Cudlee Creek fire recovery
- Kangaroo Island fire recovery
- Keilira fire recovery
- Yorketown fire recovery
- Home batteries
- Clean up and waste management
- Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Grants and financial assistance
- Emotional recovery
- Disability resources for emergencies
- About State Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA)
Rural financial counselling service
Rural Business Support provides a free rural financial counselling service for primary producers or small rural businesses who are more than 75% reliant on primary production for income.
It can help you to make decisions and work through the implications of the current situation on your business.
Phone 1800 836 211 (freecall).
Financial counselling helpline
Financial counsellors can help South Australians in financial difficulty by providing information, support and advocacy.
This service is free, independent and confidential.
Call the National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 (free call).Page last updated : 20 Jan 2020