Contact us: 131 299

Department of Human Services

Feedback and Complaints

SA Housing Authority

How do I make a complaint or provide feedback?




Call us Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm

  • Contact Centre:  131 299
  • Translating and Interpreter Service:  131 450
  • National Relay Service TTY/Voice calls:  133 677
  • Speak and Listen:  1300 555 727


Download the Brochure and Form, fill out and Post back to address below,  OR Write a letter and send to:

Customer Feedback
GPO Box 1669
Adelaide SA 5001

In Person

Attendance at any Housing Office.  Locate a Housing Office near you.

⇢    Back to Top

What happens next?


We will share your compliment with the person or area.


We will pay attention to your complaint and try to find a solution. We will tell you what happens with your complaint.


We will ensure the right person follows up your feedback and will contact you about any action or decision.

You have the right to refer matters to:

Related Information

⇢    Back to Top

State Government of South Australia © Copyright DHS [sm v5.4.7.1] .

Provided by:
SA Department for Human Services
Last Updated:
05 Jul 2018
Printed on:
22 May 2019
The DHS website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. © Copyright 2016