- Our Board
- Housing design guidelines
- Rent Reports
South Australian Housing Trust policies
- About the policies
- Appeals policy
- Housing in Aboriginal Communities
- Maintenance and repairs
- Managing SAHT assets
- Managing sensitive information and situations
- Managing tenancies
- Private rental programs
- Registering for public and community housing
- Rent, debt and charges
- Specific purpose housing programs and services
- A-Z policies
- Homelessness Providers
- Freedom of Information
- Feedback and Complaints
Feedback and Complaints
SA Housing Authority
How do I make a complaint or provide feedback?
Call us Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Contact Centre: 131 299
- Translating and Interpreter Service: 131 450
- National Relay Service TTY/Voice calls: 133 677
- Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727
You can download and print, fill out and post the Housing Feedback Form, OR write a letter and send to:
GPO Box 1669
Adelaide SA 5001
Attendance at any Housing Office. Locate a Housing Office near you.
- Housing SA Office Finder
- Housing SA Metropolitan office locations
- Housing SA Country office locations
- Housing SA Satellite office locations
What happens next?
We will share your compliment with the person or area.
We will pay attention to your complaint and try to find a solution. We will tell you what happens with your complaint.
We will ensure the right person follows up your feedback and will contact you about any action or decision.
You have the right to refer matters to:
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner
- phone Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on (08) 8226 8666
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner website
- Ombudsman SA
- phone Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on (08) 8226 8699
- Ombudsman SA website