- Our Board
- Housing design guidelines
- Rent Reports
South Australian Housing Trust policies
- About the policies
- Appeals policy
- Housing in Aboriginal Communities
- Maintenance and repairs
- Managing SAHT assets
- Managing sensitive information and situations
- Managing tenancies
- Private rental programs
- Registering for public and community housing
- Rent, debt and charges
- Specific purpose housing programs and services
- A-Z policies
- Homelessness Providers
- Freedom of Information
- Feedback and Complaints
Homelessness Strategic Group
The Homelessness Strategic Group (HSG) is a consultative forum that identifies and addresses issues in the South Australian homelessness sector. HSG provide strategic policy direction and advice to Housing SA and the homelessness sector.
Its membership represents homelessness and domestic and family violence services across South Australia.
HSG supports and enables:
- the development of collaborative relationships across regional areas and specialist sectors
- the homelessness sector to advocate on significant issues vital to their clients.
HSG meets quarterly. It's independently chaired and is made up of representatives from:
- each region service area
- a youth specific service
- a domestic and family violence specific service
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander specific service
- a family and single adult service
- a state wide gateway service.
- 8 August 2017 (DOC 111.0 KB)
- 10 October 2017 (DOC 111.0 KB)
- 12 December 2017 (DOC 113.5 KB)
- 13 February 2018 (DOC 109.0 KB)
If you would like to request an earlier version contact Homelessness.