- Public Service Guarantee
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Innovation Hub
- Key strategies and plans
- Social Media
Departmental legislative framework
Communities and Social Inclusion Portfolio
- Youth Justice Administration Act 2016
- Youth Justice Administration Regulations 2016
- Not-for-Profit Sector Freedom to Advocate Act 2013
- Rates and Land Tax Remission Act 1986
- Supported Residential Facilities Act 1992
Disability Inclusion Bill 2017 (draft)
The Disability Inclusion Bill (PDF 112 KB) sets the agenda for state government in the environment created by the National Disability Insurance Scheme. (NDIS)
The focus of the Bill is improving access and inclusion in the community for people with disability. It also provides important quality and safeguarding measures such as worker screening and the community visitor scheme.
The department asked for feedback on the draft Disability Inclusion Bill in June 2017 through:
- State Government's YourSAy website and
- community meetings.
Community responses are available here:
- Engagement Summary Report for the Disability Inclusion Bill summarising all feedback received during the consultation period.
- Disability Inclusion Bill written submissions (PDF 243.0 KB)
The Bill was introduced to Parliament in September 2017.
Social Housing Portfolio
The department does not administer any Acts under the Youth and the Status of Women Portfolios.
In addition to the above, the department is responsible for performing functions under a number of other Acts as delegated by Ministers.
Further information on South Australian Acts and Regulations is located on the South Australia Legislation website.