The Department of Human Services Disclosure Log holds all the information we've shared with people under the Freedom of Information Act since 1 October 2017.
It does not include information that, for privacy reasons, we cannot share as stated under the Freedom of Information Act.
All documents referencing a free food service in Whitmore Square, including but not limited to a soup/street kitchen.
Timeframe: 1/01/2020 to 10/09/2021
- Any registers containing records of the semi-naked searches conducted at the Adelaide Youth Training Centre (AYTC) for the period 1 October 2020 to 30 April 2021.
- Any documents that provide guidance on the conduct of unclothed searches at AYTC .
Documentation outlining statistics relating to the treatment of residents at the Adelaide Youth Training Centre during 2019.
Please note: The applicant advised DHS that it was unable to pay total charges requested in relation to the processing of this application. In negotiation with the applicant, DHS provided a copy of document 2 with related charges waived.
Information relating to the Mid Murray Community Passenger Network serviced by the Australian Red Cross.
Documents relating to polling/surveys undertaken by the department, specifically;
- A copy of all final reports;
- Any ministerial/executive briefing notes and attachments relating to the survey/poll;
- If the final report has not been completed, please include the briefing note/internal correspondence seeking approval including attachments.
Timeframe: 1 January 2018 to 29 November 2018.
Copies of any and all documents regarding DHS or Ministerial Paper 18TDHS/1000.
Copies of any and all documents regarding DHS, SAHA, SAHT or Ministerial Paper 18MHS/0752.