- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Office for Carers
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Concessions and Support Services
- Grants for organisations
Australian Service Excellence Standards
If your organisation is registering with the NDIS, please contact the Commonwealth at NDISqualitysafeguards@dss.gov.au for information on the Quality and Safeguard Commission registration process and the NDIS practice standards.
The Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) program is your community organisation’s road map to excellence.
This step-by-step program is specifically designed to develop the capacity of community organisations to strive towards continuous improvement in quality service delivery. Organisations complete self-assessments and an external assessment to achieve this internationally recognised accreditation that lasts for three years.
ASES is based on the following organisational principles:
- customer and outcome focus
- clear direction with accountability
- continuous learning and innovation
- valuing people and diversity
- collaborative work practices
- evidence-based decision making
- social, environmental and ethical responsibility.
Accreditation benefits consumers, staff, board members, managers and funding bodies through greater public confidence, improved efficiencies and work processes, access to more funding opportunities and a more stimulating workplace culture for staff who feel more empowered, involved and satisfied.
Community Services conducts consultation and reviews legislation, industry and departmental requirements to update the standards every five years.
ASES is now a fully accredited program under ISQua (International Society for Quality in Health and Social Care) and is available to organisations throughout Australia.
ASES follows a strict code of ethics.
Please complete and submit this form online to register your interest in ASES.