- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
GlassesSA - Optometrists
GlassesSA helps South Australians obtain low-cost glasses.
People with serious eye conditions may be able to receive no-cost contact lenses.
GlassesSA is operated through a paperless system.
- Customers show their Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affair card to a participating optometrist.
- Optometrists carry out a simple eligibility check, prescribe glasses, and submit a claim for quick EFT reimbursement.
The success of GlassesSA depends on the participation of optometrists across South Australia. Optometrists enter into a service agreement with the Minister for Human Services.
For further enquiries, contact GlassesSA.