- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Problem gambling help
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections Program
GlassesSA helps South Australians obtain low-cost glasses, or for those with prescribed eye conditions, no-cost contact lenses.
The success of GlassesSA depends on the participation of optometrists and ophthalmologists (service providers) across South Australia. Service providers must enter into a service agreement with the Minister for Human Services to participate.
GlassesSA is operated through a paperless system. All applications to GlassesSA are made electronically by the service provider via the GlassesSA online portal.
Service providers are registered on the GlassesSA IT system and are provided with the GlassesSA IT system manual.
For further enquiries, contact GlassesSA.