- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Community Connections
- Cost of Living and Concessions
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Local Partnerships
- Quality Improvement Program
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
Companion Card affiliates
A Companion Card is for people with significant and permanent disability. When a cardholder buys a ticket at a participating venue or activity in South Australia, their companion or carer is given free entry.
For more information about the Companion Card, including eligibility criteria and how to apply, visit the sa.gov Companion Card web page.
Businesses can register to become a SA Companion Card affiliate and show their support for people with disability.
An affiliate agrees to:
- issue a companion ticket to cardholders at no charge
- display the Companion Card logo in a prominent customer service area (and in promotional material where possible)
- abide by the Companion Card Affiliate terms and conditions.
To become an SA Companion Card affiliate, complete the application form on this page.
For further enquiries, contact SA Companion Card.