- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Community Connections
- Cost of Living and Concessions
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Local Partnerships
- Quality Improvement Program
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
To apply for household concessions, you can use the online application form or scan and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing delays may apply to applications received by post.
The government provides a range of concessions and programs to eligible South Australians including:
- Companion Card
- Cost of Living Concession (opens new website)
- Energy bill concession
- Emergency Electricity Payment Scheme
- Emergency Services Levy (fixed property) Remission (opens new website)
- Funeral AssistanceSA
- Medical Heating and Cooling Concession
- Personal AlertSA (opens new website)
- Retirement village and residential park resident concessions (opens new website)
- Transport Concession Card (opens new website)
- Water and sewage rate concessions.
Use this tool to see if you are eligible for a concession.