Minor Round (up to $10,000)
Open 31 March 2022 to 9 June 2022 at 3.00 pm
Single grants of up to $10,000, will be available to eligible organisations whose projects align with the social impact objectives listed below.
Social impact objectives of this round
- Connecting - Providing Communities with opportunities to engage and participate.
- Belonging - Belonging to Communities that are inclusive, equitable and resilient.
Grant funding can be used for
- improving an area of service or a facility
- purchasing equipment, supplies or infrastructure
- community enhancement activities and initiatives.
How to apply
About Grants SA
Grants SA project funding is for not-for-profit community organisations to improve community participation, wellbeing, and quality of life for people living and working in South Australia. People and/or communities experiencing vulnerability or disadvantage are the core target group for this funding.
Grants SA’s purpose is to provide funding to programs and services that encourage and support:
- Local community needs
- Strong and inclusive communities
- Disadvantaged young people, adults, and families.