Reconnect Grant Round
Grants SA has recently developed an initiative that will focus on building enhancement outcomes for the South Australian community. The Reconnect Grant Round will focus on the key themes of:
- Connecting - Providing communities with opportunities to engage and participate
- Belonging - Belonging to communities that are inclusive, equitable and resilient
Single grants of up to $25,000, will be available to eligible organisations whose projects align with the key themes listed above.
Grant funding can be for:
- Improving an area of service or a facility
- Purchasing equipment, supplies or infrastructure
- Community enhancement activities and initiatives
- All funded projects must be in alignment with current government public health policies.
- Refer to the resources from the SA Government COVID-19 website.
About Grants SA
Grants SA project funding is for not-for-profit community organisations to improve community participation, wellbeing, and quality of life for people living and working in South Australia. People and/or communities experiencing vulnerability or disadvantage are the core target group for this funding.
Grants SA’s purpose is to provide funding to programs and services that encourage and support:
- Local community needs
- Strong and inclusive communities
- Disadvantaged young people, adults, and families.