Intensive Family Services funded by DHS, delivered by non-government organisations include:
- Aboriginal Family Support Services (AFSS): Stronger Families
- Anglican Community Care (AC Care): Family Support Program
- Centacare Catholic Country SA: Stronger Families, Safer Children
- Centacare Catholic Family Services: Restore
- Kornar Winmil Yunti (KWY): Intensive Family Services
- Relationships Australia South Australia (RASA): Walking Together
- Uniting Country SA: Intensive Family Services
Referrals to these programs are required and are ONLY accepted from:
- the Department of Child Protection
- the Department for Education (Child Wellbeing sites only)*
- SA Health Birthing Hospitals (birthing units only).
Professionals in those organisations must follow their internal departmental procedures. *Referrals from the Department for Education should be made via Child Wellbeing Leaders or the School Principal.
Professionals outside these areas are encouraged to continue to make notifications to Child Abuse Report Line (CARL) and liaise with their relevant existing contacts for that family. Further information regarding services is available on Adults Supporting Kids (ASK) Professional Portal.