NGO Intensive Family Services

Intensive Family Services funded by DHS, delivered by non-government organisations include:

Referrals to these programs are required and are ONLY accepted from:

  • the Department of Child Protection
  • the Department for Education (Child Wellbeing sites only)*
  • SA Health Birthing Hospitals (birthing units only).

Professionals in those organisations must follow their internal departmental procedures. *Referrals from the Department for Education should be made via  Child Wellbeing Leaders or the School Principal.

Professionals outside these areas are encouraged to continue to make notifications to Child Abuse Report Line (CARL) and liaise with their relevant existing contacts for that family. Further information regarding services is available on Adults Supporting Kids (ASK) Professional Portal.

Page last updated 24 January 2024