Volunteering Strategy for South Australia
The Volunteering Strategy for South Australia 2014–2020 was developed by
- the Government of South Australia
- Business SA
- the Local Government Association of South Australia, and
- Volunteering SA&NT.
The strategy aims to:
- improve the experience of our volunteers
- enhance outcomes for volunteering involving organisations
- support our state to reach a high volunteer participation rate.
Consultation underway for the next stage
The Government of South Australia is committed to supporting the strategy partnership into a second stage from 2021 to 2027.
To build on the strategy’s success and shape the future of volunteering in South Australia to 2027, a statewide two-stage consultation process is underway.
The results of the consultation will help shape the second Volunteering Strategy, which will be launched early in 2021.Page last updated : 14 Oct 2020