- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
Funeral AssistanceSA helps people who have experienced the death of a South Australian family member or friend to cover the costs of a funeral.
Applicants must meet income eligibility criteria and have exhausted all other options to raise funds or obtain credit.
The funeral must not have been already arranged or, where a grant is sought after the event, the account must be moderate and not yet fully paid.
Services are provided or arranged by the program’s contracted funeral director.
Non-government and community organisations can support family or friends of the deceased person to apply. Alternatively, if there is no known family or friends, other agencies may apply on behalf of the deceased.