- Addressing the cost of living
- Quality Improvement Program
- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Interpreting and Translating Centre
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Community Connections
Organisations that achieve accreditation will be advised by their external assessor who will summarise their findings in a confidential report and make recommendations.
The asssessor will also advise the ASES team, who will provide:
- a congratulatory letter
- explanatory “Where You See This Star” brochures
- ASES graphic to incorporate into your promotional materials or website.
Use of the device in promotional material is subject to approval from the ASES team.
The Australian Service Excellence Standards accreditation is three years.
The accreditation date is taken from the last date of the external assessment plus three years.