- Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES)
- Community Connections
- Cost of Living and Concessions
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- Local Partnerships
- Quality Improvement Program
- Results-Based Accountability
- Social Impact Framework
- STARservice Development Program
Carers SA is South Australia's Carer Gateway service provider, making it the main provider of carer support services.
Carers SA gives carers a range of support services including:
- career support planning
- organising practical support packages
- in-person counselling
- peer support and coaching, and
- emergency respite care.
The national Carer Gateway connects carers with online supports and information that can help you manage daily challenges, improve health and wellbeing, and plan for the future.
Whether you're new to caring or have been doing it for years, there is help at the Carer Gateway. COVID-19 has affected some services, but a wide range of supports is still available.Page last updated : 17 Aug 2022