- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
Personal Alert Systems Providers
Due to Covid-19, changes are being made to the way some services are delivered.
To apply for the Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme (PARS), scan and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your form to 8226 7047. Your medical professional may be able to help you with this. Processing delays will apply to applications received by post.
PARS is currently undergoing a review and tender process. Interested suppliers are invited to respond to a Request for Tender via the Tenders SA website by 26 October 2020 at 3.00 pm.
The Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme (PARS) aims to help eligible people obtain financial support towards the cost of a personal alert system and related services, allowing them to live independently in their own homes for longer.
The success of PARS depends on the participation of providers of personal alert systems across South Australia. Service providers must enter into a Panel Deed with the Minister for Human Services to participate.