- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Grants for organisations
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- News for the Community Services sector
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
Personal Alert Systems Providers
Due to Covid-19 changes are being made to the way some services are delivered.
To apply for the Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme, please scan and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registered medical professional may be able to assist you to submit your application form electronically. Processing delays may apply to applications received by post.
The Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme (PARS) aims to help eligible people obtain financial support towards the cost of a personal alert system and related services, allowing them to live independently in their own homes for longer.
The success of PARS depends on the participation of providers of personal alert systems across South Australia. Service providers must enter into a Panel Deed with the Minister for Human Services to participate.