SA Volunteer Awards
The South Australian Volunteer Awards recognise the invaluable work that volunteers, volunteer managers, community organisations and businesses contribute to the South Australian community.
South Australian Volunteer Awards
- The Joy Noble Medal. South Australia’s highest distinction for an individual volunteer and is open to all individual volunteers across the State.
- The Excellence in Volunteer Management Award. Offered in partnership with Volunteering SA&NT, this award recognises the dedication and commitment of volunteer managers who support and facilitate the engagement of volunteers.
- ‘The Andamooka’ Community Project Award. Awarded to a community, or group of volunteers, which has undertaken a community project resulting in significant community benefit.
- The Premier’s Award for Corporate Social Responsibility. This award recognises the strong contribution the business sector makes to our communities such as through philanthropy, partnerships or releasing employees for volunteer service.
The awards were presented at a special Volunteer Thank You event to be held on Monday 14 June 2021, the Queen's Birthday and South Australia's Volunteers Day.
Nominations will reopen in 2022.
Community Services - Volunteers
Phone: 1300 014 712
2021 South Australian Volunteer Awards Recipients
The Joy Noble Medal
- Betty Khor – women’s rights advocate
The Excellence in Volunteer Management Award
- Victoria Gautier - Carers and Disability Link
‘The Andamooka’ Community Project Award
- Bushfire Recovery Program - Habitat for Humanity South Australia
The Premier’s Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- SULLIVAN Consulting