- Addressing the cost of living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- Concessions and Support Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Local Partnerships
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Grants for organisations
RBA Data Management
Data becomes meaningful and valuable when we use it to make decisions and take action.
DHS is currently investigating RBA Data Management options, developing an interim reporting solution based on the work of our partners.
Organisations funded by DHS have started using this new way of reporting data, while a Data Focus Group considers options for a future data platform/warehouse.
Watch this space for more information.