- The Hon Nat Cook
- The Hon Katrine Hildyard
- Chief Executive Lois Boswell
- Strategic Plan
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Policies and plans
- Access and Inclusion
- Social Media
Resources to make workplaces LGBTIQA+ inclusive
Everyone deserves to access services with the confidence that they will be respected and treated fairly, free from discrimination.
This page provides information about accreditation, training and resources that can assist your organisation to become more LGBTIQA+ inclusive.
Rainbow Tick accreditation
The Rainbow Tick is a quality framework that helps organisations show that they are safe, inclusive and affirming services and employers for the LGBTIQA+ community.
Rainbow Tick has been developed by Rainbow Health Victoria. You can learn more about Rainbow Tick here:
- Rainbow Health Victoria
- Pride in Prevention Evidence Guide
- Rainbow Tick Guide
- Self-audit tool
- LGBTI-inclusive risk management: providing cultural safety
For South Australian organisations interested in pursuing Rainbow Tick accreditation, it is recommended that leaders within the organisation participate in SHINE SA’s HOW2 training to gain the tools needed to implement Rainbow Tick.
Various organisations in South Australia provide LGBTIQA+ inclusion training:
- Bfriend – LGBTIQA+ awareness and specialist training for community service organisations
- Catalyst Foundation – LGBTIQA+ awareness and specialist LGBTIQA+ family and domestic violence training
- COTA SA – Specialist training for aged care service providers
- ColourFull Abilities – Training for disability services
- SHINE SA – LGBTIQA+ awareness, specialist training for healthcare providers, and training for organisations seeking Rainbow Tick accreditation
Training is also available via Black Rainbow to help service providers increase their capacity to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander LGBTIQA+ people.
Toolkits and resources
Diversity and Inclusion StrategyPage last updated : 15 Feb 2022